Tuesday, March 12, 2013

About Me



About Me

Best food comes from the heart and right in your own kitchen! Hi, I am Jo and thanks for stopping by. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog.

Diverse cultural background , fascinating historys, and family travels above all, a loving family inspired me to create a food blog. Born and raised in grEAT food paradise, Singapore, where my parents, seven siblings and I have immersed into Chinese, Malay, Eurasian, Nonya, food cultures. My strong roots originated in India and Nepal. Not only did they bring their secret recipes to pass on to 3 generations in Singapore but to also keep our bodies and souls together.  Family and neighbourly reunions back in our kampong or village were a weekly sumptous feast.

More food inspirations transpired when I got married to my true love, an American-German, whose ancestors stemmed from Germany, Austria, Czech (formerly Bohemia), and Italy. I am a proud mother of 2 beautiful and lovely daughters. They have also inherited a high taste for fine good food!

I will be posting fabulous fine cuisines with recipes from my grandmother, mother, relatives and good friends around the world soon. 


Please drop by and say hello. With this, I wish you a great time  in your own kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment